- GO 2.0 – Akureyri
- GO 2.0 – Eldgjá
- GO 2.0 – Eldhraun
- GO 2.0 – Eyjafjallajökull
- GO 2.0 – Fjaðrárgljúfur
- GO 2.0 – Fjallsjökull
- GO 2.0 – Gunnuhver
- GO 2.0 – Hekla
- GO 2.0 – Hjálparfoss
- GO 2.0 – Holuhraun
- GO 2.0 – Jökulsárlón
- GO 2.0 – Katla
- GO 2.0 – Keilir
- GO 2.0 – Kirkjufell
- GO 2.0 – Landmannalaugar
- GO 2.0 – Reykjanes
- GO 2.0 – Reykjavík
- GO 2.0 – Sólheimasandur
- GO 2.0 – Svínafellsjökull
- GO 2.0 – Vatnajökull
NOTE: This Preset Pack works with both Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom Mobile App. Every preset you apply is going to need some basic adjustments, for example exposure and adjustment on the graduated filters depending on each photo, sometimes there is more sky and sometimes less, so you’ll have to adjust the filter according to that.
INSTALLING & CC PRESETS (LIGHTROOM CC):
- Open Lightroom CC and access the Presets panel.
- Next, click on the “…” drop down and select Import Presets.
- Navigate to the folder containing the .xml files and select it to import into Lightroom CC. Your profiles will then install and are ready to use.
- Step 1: Download the DNG files to your phone. Most mobile presets you purchase (including ours) will come as DNG files that you can download directly to your phone. …
- Step 2: Import the preset files into the Lightroom app. …
- Step 3: Create and save your Presets. …
- Step 4: Using Lightroom Mobile presets.
Below you can see some Before and After images using the Preset Pack 2.0